Urlbox is a
PDF/... API that allows you to render perfect screenshots and pdf documents from a URL or HTML.
Urlbox has many different use-cases spanning several industries.
A few examples of what you could use the urlbox API for:
- Generate social media sharing images by embedding the urlbox link directly in meta tags
- Save an image of dynamic user-generated content
- Build a website inspiration gallery
- Ad-tech - create assets / artifacts for advertising networks in various dimensions
- IP infringement - monitor websites to ensure they are not using your brand
- Generate pdf invoices from HTML or URL
- Take an hourly screenshot of various news websites
- Render website thumbnails of a list of URL's from a google sheet or airtable base
- Preview different headlines / copy on client's websites
- Schedule and compare screenshots over different time frames
- Run a sanity check screenshot that checks your site looks good in different viewports before releasing
- Screenshot and archive google search results for various search queries
- Generate PDF catalogues of social-media influencers, PR campaigns
- Use it for internal tools
- and many more!
In general there are two ways to call the API, synchronously using the
GET api, or asynchronously using the
Continue to the next page to get started creating requests to the API.